1. The freedom to write whichever eight items that I choose.
2. The vaccine, of course.
3. Summer nights.
4. A granddaughter named in memory of my mother, and a precious grandson.
5. My natural family and those who married into the love.
6. A strong Jewish community that is introspective and ready to evolve while protecting its core values.
7. Jewish National Fund-USA and its extraordinary energy, vision, and success.
8. Growing opportunities in the developing world for girls to attend school.
Beth Gluck is the JNF’s executive director for Greater Atlanta