Eight things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for my family, including my friends and pets. My family is always there for me, and I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people in my life.
2. I am thankful for my and my family’s health. We do all we can to stay healthy and it is something to be truly thankful for.
3. I am thankful to be the creative director at the AJT! I love my job and love designing for Jewish Atlanta.
4. I am thankful to be the youth group advisor at Temple Sinai. Putting on events for the kids of Jewish Atlanta is so rewarding.
5. I am thankful that I was able to travel this past summer. I went to Nashville, Savannah, Jacksonville, and Disney World.
6. I am thankful for being able to get together in (small) groups again. December 2019, I had a huge party for my 25th birthday, and then April 2020 I had to have Passover via Zoom. It is nice that we can gather in groups now. I am still not ready for a big party but might be soon.
7. I am thankful for COVID vaccines because it allowed me to travel and get together with family and friends again.
8. I am thankful for the Braves winning the World Series! Last time they won I was a one-year-old!
Lilli Jennison is the creative director for the Atlanta Jewish Times.